The Taj Mahal is the mother of all mausoleums and a big part of Agra’s allure. Capture your best selfie in front of this marble masterpiece on an included visit to this Indian icon.
With so much going on in the vibrant and chaotic capital of Delhi, a guide should almost be a requirement – let your expert leader navigate you through its busy, bustling and bold streets.
From survivors to Sheroes, hang out at a cafe run by female acid attack survivors that encourages Indian society to re-evaluate its norms about beauty and appearance.
Snap pics in front of a slew of ornate pink-hued buildings in the fabulously photogenic Jaipur and check yourself out in the pavilion of mirrors at Amber Fort.
Ranthambore National Park is the best location in India to spot the majestic tiger, keep your eyes peeled for these elusive creatures on an included 4WD safari.
Like this tour?
Kyle Rocks Vacation Planning!By Kari trip to Anywhere
My family used Cowboy Travel (Kyle) to plan our Disney vacation. He was quick, knowledgable and found us a trip beyond our expectations that we can actually afford. Great professional,...
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea