This Expedition is land-based, perfect for those suffering from sea-sickness who don't want to travel the region by cruise ship.
Be welcomed into a local home to enjoy kaffeemik, a unique Greenlandic tradition and casual celebration where sweets and conversation are served up by the plateful.
Stay on the edge of the famed Ilulissat Icefjord, watching frosted peaks of icebergs from the shore while you explore the village.
Cruise through broken ‘bergs to the tiny fishing community of Oqaatsut, then embark on an unforgettable hike through archaeological sites, gorges and craggy hillside.
Discover Greenland’s modern capital of Nuuk, where colourful Nordic houses are joined by alternative architecture, artisan clothing boutiques and gourmet restaurants.
How many people do you know that have been to Greenland? This expedition puts the ‘adventure’ in adventure travel, showing you a part of the world few outsiders see.
Like this tour?
Fantastic customer service!By Michele D trip to Anywhere
We recently took a trip to Costa Rica to celebrate my husband’s birthday with 3 other couples. Kyle took time and care with all of us to ensure that the...
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now