Discover Amman on a walking tour with your local leader, visiting the Pillars of Hercules, the Roman Theatre and Odeon – be sure to stop at a souq for a snack!
Journey to the fertile highlands of north Jordan and visit a community-based project which supports women to become entrepreneurs. Enjoy the hospitality and stay for dinner with the locals.
Experience the biblical history in Jordan, viewing the promised land from Mount Nebo and visiting the supposed baptismal site of Jesus at Al-Maghtas.
Discover the ancient city of Petra with more than enough time to explore the highlights on a guided tour, and spending some time for self-discovery around the region.
Walk in the footsteps of the Bedouin in Wadi Rum – exploring the desert colours on a 4WD safari and appreciating the traditional hospitality on a small-group camping experience.
Like this tour?
Great documentation, communication, and helpfulness.By Peter Lee trip to Anywhere
Kyle did a great job arranging our Insight Tour. Previously, we had to cancel a tour, which Kyle also assisted with resolving. Great documentation, communication, and helpfulness.
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now