Spend a day exploring the world of Bollywood in Ramoji Film City: an expansive park full of filming locations. You’ll feel like you’re on the set of a blockbuster!
Gaze in awe at the Pancha Rathas – five Hindu temples in Mamallapuram that are each carved from a single piece of rock.
Go in search for elephants and tigers, as well as macaque, civet, giant flying squirrel, striped hyena and leopard on an included safari in the lush Bandipur National Park.
Tingle your taste buds with the perfect cuppa on a visit to one of Coonoor’s tea plantations. Learn about how tea leaves go from plant to cup.
Get a taste of southern Indian cuisine, indulging in sweet chutneys, seafood curries, stuffed dosa and more. Witness the ancient art of a chai wallah, preparing a cup of goodness in front of your eyes in Madurai.
Like this tour?
Makes even the most painful trip enjoyable.By Bryan T trip to Anywhere
Kyle is always able to find accommodations for my trips with any vendor I need or want. His ability to find the lowest price without it being an inconvenience to...
The world’s largest adventure company has added over 100 ... more
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now