Bolivia's Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt lake. Cross the perspective-bending white expanse in a 4WD with a local guide, making several fascinating stops along the way
Uyuni was once a distribution centre for trains carrying minerals to the Pacific. Walk among rusty, abandoned trains in the old Train Cemetery
As you explore the rocky island of Isla Wasi, rising from the salt pans and covered with flowering cacti, you might feel like you've stepped inside a surrealist painting
Like this tour?
He made everything so simple and uncomplicatedBy Kaylea H trip to Anywhere
Kyle planned our honeymoon to Italy in May of 2016. We flew into Venice, took a train to Florence then another train to the Amalfi coast, all over the course...
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea