Bolivia's Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt lake. Cross the perspective-bending white expanse in a 4WD with a local guide, making several fascinating stops along the way
Uyuni was once a distribution centre for trains carrying minerals to the Pacific. Walk among rusty, abandoned trains in the old Train Cemetery
As you explore the rocky island of Isla Wasi, rising from the salt pans and covered with flowering cacti, you might feel like you've stepped inside a surrealist painting
Like this tour?
Extremely ProfessionalBy Dave trip to Caribbean
Kyle took our idea of a honeymoon vacation and made it a reality. He took care of all the details and even made changes when needed to accommodate new ideas....
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea