Bolivia's Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt lake. Cross the perspective-bending white expanse in a 4WD with a local guide, making several fascinating stops along the way
Uyuni was once a distribution centre for trains carrying minerals to the Pacific. Walk among rusty, abandoned trains in the old Train Cemetery
As you explore the rocky island of Isla Wasi, rising from the salt pans and covered with flowering cacti, you might feel like you've stepped inside a surrealist painting
Like this tour?
Kyle saved my sanity!!By Lomals trip to Anywhere
Attempting to find a flight to get my Daughter home from Italy for the holidays was near impossible! There were no direct flights and finding the right airline and flight...
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now