Bolivia's Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt lake. Cross the perspective-bending white expanse in a 4WD with a local guide, making several fascinating stops along the way
Uyuni was once a distribution centre for trains carrying minerals to the Pacific. Walk among rusty, abandoned trains in the old Train Cemetery
As you explore the rocky island of Isla Wasi, rising from the salt pans and covered with flowering cacti, you might feel like you've stepped inside a surrealist painting
Like this tour?
Kyle is committed from start to finishBy Traci R trip to Anywhere
Kyle has helped us book travel for a variety of reasons from vacations to family emergencies. And he doesn’t just book the trip and stop there. When we had mechanical...
Central Europe Family Holiday
Take your family on a road less travelled in the Central ... more
One Week in India
From the honking horns of Delhi’s rickshaws, to the glist... more
Real South India
Get deep into the heart of India on a 13-day exploration ... more
Steeped in biblical history, laden with ancient wonders, ... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea