Feel the irresistible spirit of France on a pilgrimage to the country’s holiest sites and most revered shrines. See the iconic Parisian skyline from a cruise along the Seine. Visit Sacre-Couer, a towering basilica overlooking Paris. Venture into the Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres, home to the veil of the Virgin Mary. Enjoy Mass at La Salette, a stone masterpiece perched upon a mountain and reaching toward the heavens. Participate in two Marian Processions at the Sanctuary of Lourdes. Attend morning Mass in Lourdes, the country’s most esteemed pilgrimage site. From mountainside basilicas to candlelit processions, strengthen your faith on this captivating journey.
Like this tour?
Kyle is committed from start to finishBy Traci R trip to Anywhere
Kyle has helped us book travel for a variety of reasons from vacations to family emergencies. And he doesn’t just book the trip and stop there. When we had mechanical...
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now