Feel the irresistible spirit of France on a pilgrimage to the country’s holiest sites and most revered shrines. See the iconic Parisian skyline from a cruise along the Seine. Visit Sacre-Couer, a towering basilica overlooking Paris. Venture into the Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres, home to the veil of the Virgin Mary. Enjoy Mass at La Salette, a stone masterpiece perched upon a mountain and reaching toward the heavens. Participate in two Marian Processions at the Sanctuary of Lourdes. Attend morning Mass in Lourdes, the country’s most esteemed pilgrimage site. From mountainside basilicas to candlelit processions, strengthen your faith on this captivating journey.
Like this tour?
Extremely ProfessionalBy Dave trip to Caribbean
Kyle took our idea of a honeymoon vacation and made it a reality. He took care of all the details and even made changes when needed to accommodate new ideas....
Collette’s ‘Explorations Tours’ offer guests unique cultu... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea