Experience a dramatic world beyond imagination as you enter into lands of legends, relics, and indescribable beauty. Visit the famous Pyramids of Giza and the stoic Sphinx. Unwind on a 3-night cruise on the Nile, the world’s longest river. Take in Petra, the “Rose Red City” that appears as if it emerged straight from the rock bed. Participate in an Arabic cooking class, where you’ll use fresh ingredients from local markets to create delectable flavors. Admire the ethereal landscape of the desert city of Wadi Rum, the “Valley of the Moon.” Indulge at a deluxe spa resort on the Northern shore of the Dead Sea. Eons of history and iconic wonders, mouthwatering bites of savory cuisine, and stretching sunsets fading against the desert horizon – this is the essence of Egypt and Jordan.
Like this tour?
Kyle is committed from start to finishBy Traci R trip to Anywhere
Kyle has helped us book travel for a variety of reasons from vacations to family emergencies. And he doesn’t just book the trip and stop there. When we had mechanical...
Collette’s ‘Explorations Tours’ offer guests unique cultu... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea