Discover the Orwellian neighbourhood of Nowa Huta – an alternative district in Krakow that showcases the communist influence in Poland.
Take a guided tour of maritime Gdansk, walking through the old town and understanding how this main trading port has been important in Poland’s history.
Feast on Kashubian specialities with an included meal at Tawerna Mestwin – you’ll feel like you’re eating in a traditional farm cottage!
Tour the remnants of Wolf’s Lair – an important military headquarters during the battle for the Eastern Front.
Enjoy a farm stay experience and home-cooked meal on Estonia's largest and largely untouched island, Saaremaa.
Like this tour?
Super star!By SLee trip to Anywhere
Kyle is an awesome travel agent. He is very knowledgeable, fast, accommodating, and friendly! I would highly recommend Kyle for all travel needs.
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea