Start out with easier climbs to get used to cycling in the mountains before tackling the truly challenging climbs later in the week
Ascend the mighty Col du Tourmalet, the most popular mountain pass in Tour de France history and highest pass in the Pyrenees
Stay in small Pyrenean villages and towns whose people, character and charm never fail to capture your heart
Test your legs on the steep slopes and switchbacks of the Col de Peyresourde to be rewarded with stunning views of the Midi-Pyrenees
As well as our included climbs you can extend your riding (and climbing!) with many optional rides available
Tackle the beautiful Col d’Aspin – a forested Pyrenean climb that has stunning summit views
Discover some hidden gems that only local cyclists know about
Ride at your own pace in some of the most stunning scenery in cycling
Like this tour?
Corporate DelightBy Mike M trip to Anywhere
Kyle handles all our corporate travel needs for all our employees and keeps a diligent eye out for the delicate balance between being a good steward of travel budget dollars...
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea