Fresh, dry air? Check. 300 sunny days a year? Check. A minimalist desert landscape framed by mountains? Check. 'Desert Modern' Mid-Century design and architecture and breezy, indoor/outdoor cocktail lifestyle? Check. Natural hot springs and more golf than anywhere else in California? Check and Check.
It's been a while since BestTrip.TV traveled to a vacation destination that wasn't coastal. Find out why we've fallen in love with the mountain/desert hangout of the Rat Pack and all the Hollywood cool cats: Palm Springs, California.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Palm Springs, California
Let us help you plan your trip
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now