- Prices start at $589 per person, plus taxes and fees of $310.
- Fly nonstop from Vancouver.
- Hotel accommodations included at The Excalibur (Resort Tower)
- Motor coach transfer from Las Vegas to the pier in Los Angeles.
- Three-night cruise on the Emerald Princess in inside cabin, sailing home to Vancouver (cabin upgrades available)
- All prices listed are per person (based on two guests in a cabin), and quoted in Canadian dollars.
The Emerald Princess has a relaxed ambiance with newly upgraded restaurants, like SHARE by Curtis Stone. Dancing and cocktails can be enjoyed into the early hours at the upscale nightclub offering floor-to-ceiling windows of remarkable ocean views. "Movies Under The Stars" is another fun onboard feature and can be enjoyed nightly with endless popcorn.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Like this tour?
Kyle is committed from start to finishBy Traci R trip to Anywhere
Kyle has helped us book travel for a variety of reasons from vacations to family emergencies. And he doesn’t just book the trip and stop there. When we had mechanical...
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now