Every 5th Night Free
A luxury Tahitian experience beyond expectation
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is located on the pristine island of Bora Bora, in French Polynesia. Spanning 44 acres of lush landscaping, edged by powdery white sands and a crystalline lagoon with the majesty of Mount Otemanu for iconic backdrop, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort represents the epitome of carefree elegance.
Its 89 villas are gracefully designed to embrace indulgent island living, whether in the spacious comfort of the largest overwater accommodations in the South Seas, or the tranquil seclusion of stunning beach retreats.
Savings: $2409 per couple
Epicurean Offer with Taste of Paradise
- Epicurean Offer with Taste of Paradise
- Every 5th night
- Daily Breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant for up to two
- Daily 3 Course Dinner at any of the Resort's Restaurants Polynesian Evening included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout Resort for up to 5 devices per
- Roundtrip Boat Transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Overwater Deluxe Otemanu Villa
Minimum Nights: 5
Like this tour?
Fantastic customer service!By Michele D trip to Anywhere
We recently took a trip to Costa Rica to celebrate my husband’s birthday with 3 other couples. Kyle took time and care with all of us to ensure that the...
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea