Summer’s our state of mind, it always ends with good memories!
We are offering a Spectacular Deal “Pay for 4 nights, stay for 7”.
Don’t miss out! Book now and stay with us between July 1st – December 15th, 2017.
– Promotion valid for new bookings only.
– Cannot be combined with any other specials or promotions.
– 25% deposit of total reservation due upon booking.
– Full payment due 45 days prior to arrival date.
– Arrivals and departures only on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
– No date changes or refunds.
Turneffe Island Resort is a secluded 14-acre private island located 35 miles off the coast of Belize, sitting on the southern tip of Turneffe Atoll and embracing the most extensive marine life in the Western Hemisphere. Turneffe Island Resort is an exquisite coral island where travelers are pampered to enjoy a “Hemingway feel” vacation with spectacular activities, lavish accommodations, and supreme hospitality.
Turneffe Island Resort ensures the tranquility and intimacy of everyone’s stay on this remote but sweet island. Our guests can look forward to awakening each morning with ocean breezes and the sounds of nature. 21 exquisite rooms are featured at the resort, starting from deluxe rooms through superior rooms to luxurious private villas.
ll rooms are air-conditioned and are decorated with mahogany and teak floors, walls and ceilings. Hair dryer, iron/ ironing boards, and daily coffee and tea are available for you to enjoy. A relaxing private outdoor shower is adjacent to a spacious indoor en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries provided.
Turneffe Island Resort is a PADI certified dive resort that enjoys its location with exhilarating natural scenery. With more than 70 dive sites and surrounded by lagoons and reefs, the resort has quick access to the world famous Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye and Elbow.
Our professional dive staff will spoil the guests with our signature Valet Service! We ask the guests to set up their own gear for the first dive. From there, we manage all the rented equipment or self-owned equipment while the guests relax between dives.
Like this tour?
Corporate DelightBy Mike M trip to Anywhere
Kyle handles all our corporate travel needs for all our employees and keeps a diligent eye out for the delicate balance between being a good steward of travel budget dollars...
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea