Micato has been voted the #1 World’s Best Safari Outfitter by Travel+Leisure a record nine times. We were also named Travel+Leisure World’s Best Value on every poll ever taken and we’re the only tour operator in Travel+Leisure’s Hall of Fame.
2. We pay for a child’s education for every Micato safari sold. Our non-profit arm, AmericaShare, has changed the lives of thousands of African children for over 25 years.
3. No tipping, ever, from beginning to end of a Micato safari.
4. Every departure is 100% guaranteed. We have never cancelled a trip.
5. Micato’s 24-hour, Concierge Team provides you with an industry-unique security blanket. We have resourceful concierges available at all times in Nairobi, Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Arusha, poised to meet last-minute, unexpected, and unusual requests.
6. A highly-credentialed Micato Safari Director accompanies every East African safari. Africa is no place for a patchwork itinerary.
7. Our family is there to help. Felix and Jane Pinto, are native Kenyans and live in Africa. They, along with the rest of the Micato team, are available to consult with you at any time.
8. Micato has won five Condé Nast Traveler World Savers Awards:Three for Education and two for “Doing It All”—an unprecedented honour for any tour company.
Start your trip with Micato Safaris
My family used Cowboy Travel (Kyle) to plan our Disney vacation. He was quick, knowledgable and found us a trip beyond our expectations that we can actually afford. Great professional, nice guy!By Kari trip to Anywhere
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now