- It has a collection of some of the world's most unique and distinctive Modernist architecture - hint: by the same local designer whose masterpiece church is still under construction 130 years after it was begun.
- One of Europe's most famous local markets, and restaurants serving the abundant harvest of Catalonia's land and sea.
- One of the world's most picturesque pedestrian promenades (where you'll find the tongue-in-cheek bronze 'Thinking Bull' statue that plays on the iconic 'The Thinker' by Rodin, pictured above).
- And a lifestyle any visitor is loathe to leave.
Start your Trip!
Start your trip to Barcelona, Spain
Let us help you plan your trip
With sunshine, sleepy villages and sloping vineyards, Por... more
Book with us by the end of September and save 15% on the... more
Let someone else do the work to make the holidays special... more
Book now to save on end-of-year travel and make the holid... more
A trip to Antarctica is the bucket list trip of a lifetim... more
Now’s the time to plan your 2025 river cruise! Get your c... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea