Bacardi’s Original Recipe: A Hand-shaken Daiquiri
- 2 ounces BACARDÍ Carta Blanca Rum
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Place sugar and freshly pressed lime juice into a cocktail shaker and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Then pour in the BACARDÍ Carta Blanca rum and fill the shaker with half-cubed ice, followed by some half-crushed ice.
- Place the lid on the shaker and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled.
- Finally, strain through a fine tea strainer into a chilled coupette.
Start your trip to Puerto Rico
Let us help you plan your trip
G Adventures Doubles Down on Physical Distancing with NEW 'Travel with Confidence PLUS Collection' of Tours
Many travel companies are implementing new health and saf... more
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
Cruising the Seine, plus Paris & London with Churchill’s Granddaughter on a Tauck Luxury River Cruise
Fascinated by WW2 history? This luxury Tauck river c... more
The world’s largest adventure company has added over 100 ... more
Experience the best of land and sea in 2021 with Windstar... more
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now