Bacardi’s Original Recipe: A Hand-shaken Daiquiri
- 2 ounces BACARDÍ Carta Blanca Rum
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Place sugar and freshly pressed lime juice into a cocktail shaker and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Then pour in the BACARDÍ Carta Blanca rum and fill the shaker with half-cubed ice, followed by some half-crushed ice.
- Place the lid on the shaker and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled.
- Finally, strain through a fine tea strainer into a chilled coupette.
Start your trip to Puerto Rico
Let us help you plan your trip
Create your own travel bubble and personalize your premiu... more
Travel Off Season and Close to Home and Save! Monograms' New Insider Tours Hit the Mark in COVID Times
There are many good reasons to travel off-season. Tw... more
G Adventures Doubles Down on Physical Distancing with NEW 'Travel with Confidence PLUS Collection' of Tours
Many travel companies are implementing new health and saf... more
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
Cruising the Seine, plus Paris & London with Churchill’s Granddaughter on a Tauck Luxury River Cruise
Fascinated by WW2 history? This luxury Tauck river c... more
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now