- The highly respected Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel notices are located here.
- The Government of Canada’s official travel information can be found here; and
- The United States’ State Department advisories are published here.
- Staying up to date with Terms and Conditions for each supplier in a client’s itinerary particularly those concerning refunds or penalties for changes and cancellations;
- Encouraging you to book travel with a credit card. Depending on your card’s terms and conditions, it may offer added securities;
- Offering and explaining to you different types of travel insurance – including medical travel insurance and trip cancellation insurance - and what it covers; and
- Remaining compliant with their legal responsibilities, which in some places include disclosing conditions that may influence your decision to purchase, or advising you of changing travel conditions.
Start your trip to
Let us help you plan your trip
Where do you want to go?
G Adventures Doubles Down on Physical Distancing with NEW 'Travel with Confidence PLUS Collection' of Tours
Many travel companies are implementing new health and saf... more
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
Cruising the Seine, plus Paris & London with Churchill’s Granddaughter on a Tauck Luxury River Cruise
Fascinated by WW2 history? This luxury Tauck river c... more
The world’s largest adventure company has added over 100 ... more
Experience the best of land and sea in 2021 with Windstar... more
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now