Including Shore Excursions.
Caribbean/Panama Canal Cruises Like You've Always Wanted to Cruise.
Palm trees sway contentedly in the tropical breeze. Sparkling, tempting, sapphire-blue waters promise adventures above and below the waves. Colonial ports painted in pastels beckon with a kaleidoscope of delightful market goods, old forts and beaches. Along the shores of the Costa Maya and deep in the jungles of Central America, ancient temples slumber.
Captivating, charming, and pulsing with the rhythm of life, here is where Riviera chic meets Caribbean cool along pristine moon-white sands.
Enjoy...It's all included on Regent Seven Seas Cruises:
- 2-For-1 All-Inclusive Fares
- FREE ROUNDTRIP AIR*
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE HOTEL PACKAGE IN CONCIERGE SUITES & HIGHER
- FREE Unlimited Beverages including fine wines and premium spirits
- FREE Open bars and lounges plus in-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- FREE Pre-paid gratuities
- FREE Specialty Restaurants
- FREE Transfers between airport and ship
- FREE Unlimited Wifi
CARIBBEAN/ PANAMA CANAL CRUISE PORTS ON REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES
Antigua (St. John's)
Bahamas (Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau
Belize (Belize City, Harvest Caye)
Bermuda (Hamilton, Royal Naval Dockyard, St. George)
British Virgin Islands (Tortola)
Cayman Islands (George Town)
Costa Rica (Golfito, Puerto Limon, Puntarenas)
Dominican Republic (Punta Cana)
Grenada (St. George's)
Guatemala (Puerto Queztzal, Santo Tomas de Castilla)
Jamaica (Port Antonio)
Martinique (Fort de France)
Mexico (Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Ensenada, La Paz, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Puerto Chiapas, Puerto Vallarta, Zihuatenejo)
Panama (Colon, Fuerte Amador)
Puerto Rico (San Juan)
St. Barts (Gustavia)
St. Lucia (Castries)
St. Maarten (Philipsburg)
Trinidad & Tobago (Port of Spain, Scarborough)
United States (Key West, Miami, Port Canaveral)
Virgin Islands (U.S.) (Charlotte Amalie)
Like this tour?
Friendly, thorough, and a total proBy Will trip to Anywhere
Have used Kyle and Texas Cowboy Travel several times for business travel for which timing and cost were critical. Not only has he always been on top of everything, he...
Cruise Sun Drenched Shores in Regent's Most-Inclusive... more
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now