Save $300/couple with Alaska Awakening Offer on Spring Expedition Sailings.
Book by December 14, 2018
Sail April 6-May 18, 2019
Mention the code “AKAwake19”
Why Early Spring in Alaska?
- Alaska Awakening highlights the joys of spring sailings and visiting Southeast Alaska during the driest months of the year with surprises abound from warm sun to wildlife.
- On spring sailings, look for spring scenery revealing mountaintops covered with snow extending further towards the sea, gushing waterfalls, more solitude and less tourists in port towns, and chances to see migratory gray whales and birds. Nature’s colors start popping and bears are seen shoreside as they emerge from hibernation to feed.
- Early bird cruisers to Alaska benefit from lower air and cruise prices too.
Alaska Awakening UnCruises
- An Alaska Awakening Insider theme host joins the trip to share their intimate knowledge of the land with guests.
- Join Captain Dan Blanchard, UnCruise CEO for an invigorating pre-cruise urban hike around Juneau that he narrates with insider stories of the town’s and state’s history and culture.
- Complimentary tram tickets to the top of Juneau’s Mt. Roberts are also given out.
- Alaska’s Fjords & Glaciers: Apr 6; May 11, 18
- Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise: Apr 13, 20, 27; May 4, 11, 18
- Northern Passages & Glacier Bay: Apr 13, 20, 27; May 4, 11, 18
- Alaska’s Glacier Country: Apr 26; May 3, 10, 17
- Alaska Yacht—Bears, Bergs, Bushwhacking: May 16
- Alaska’s Inside Passage & San Juans Cruise—April 12, 20; May 12 (Save $400/couple on 14-night cruises between Seattle and Juneau, AK)
Every Alaska UnCruise
Like this tour?
Kyle is committed from start to finishBy Traci R trip to Anywhere
Kyle has helped us book travel for a variety of reasons from vacations to family emergencies. And he doesn’t just book the trip and stop there. When we had mechanical...