Small group adventures to the far corners of the world
don't have to mean roughing it.
That's the focus of
Exodus Travels' new Luxury Adventure Collection.
ASK US ABOUT DATES AND DETAILS
for THESE NEW, EXODUS LUXURY ADVENTURES
- Kenya and Tanzania Masai Mara Immersion Safari: 15 days from USD $11,281 / CDN $ 17,015*
- Stay in luxury tented camps with cabin-style tents and butlers, immerse yourself in tribal lore, and experience game drives with only the Savannah between you and the Big 5 African creatures.
- Galapagos Island Voyage – Remote Central and Northern Islands: 10 days from USD $8331 / CDN $ 13,329
- Stay aboard a spacious yacht with only 32 guests, kayak, snorkel and picnic among giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, penguins and iguanas
- Costa Rica to Panama Voyage: 10 days from USD $7248 / CDN $ 9,725
- Sail on the Panorama 3-masted motorsailer along the Pacific coasts of these two richly eco-diverse countries, visiting National Parks and enjoying snorkeling and relaxation on some of the world's most beautiful beaches.
- Amazon Rainforest Cruise: 9 days from USD $6107 / CDN $7485
- Explore the Peruvian Amazon on the Amazon's only luxury ship; go on guided moonlight safaris, canoe expeditions, and piranha fishing, visit village markets and meet local shaman.
- Galapagos Island Voyage - Darwin’s Enchanted Isle: 10 days from USD $10,331 / CDN $16,529
- Skip the crowds and sail with only 32 people, see blue-footed boobies and spouting whales; snorkel, kayak, hike & even enjoy an intimate picnic in the highlands with giant tortoises
- Kenya and Tanzania Serengeti Survey Safari: 15 days from USD $9881 / CDN $14,895
- Sleep under canvas at a deluxe Serengeti tented camp situated for the best, most dramatic wildlife viewing; enjoy cabin-style walk-in tents, personal butlers, 'bush meals under the boundless African sky
- Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia via Buenos Aires: 20 days from USD $ 11,795 / CDN $15,585
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, seals and whales and the100,000-strong population of King penguins at the southern reaches of the world.
Like this tour?
Texas Cowboy Travel for all your travel needsBy Floyd trip to Anywhere
Kyle has been taking care of my travel needs for many years now. He is knowledgeable and knows where to go to find the latest data to answer most any...
Small group adventures to the far corners of the world do... more