Go Local Tours join Oceania Cruises' wide range of touring options:
- Oceania Exclusive and Oceania Select collections of mainstream excursions,
- Oceania's trademark Culinary Discovery Tours,
- Food & Wine Trails tours for the ultimate foodie experiences, and
- Wellness Tours available across six continents.
LET US HELP YOU BOOK AN OCEANIA CRUISE
WHERE YOU CAN TAKE PART IN ONE OF THESE,
Other Go Local Tours Include:
- Shepard for a Day in Mahon, Spain – guests are welcomed to a family farm and introduced to milking and shearing of the sheep, making goat cheese and learn how coastal winds result in cheese with a hint of sea-saltiness. Then it’s time to savor a meal around the family table and sample local cheeses, fresh baked bread, cured meats and of course, wine.
- Fishing with The Natives in Portofino, Italy –spend the day at sea with a local fishing crew as they haul in the day’s catch on the stunningly beautiful Ligurian Sea. Of course, no day at sea would be complete without a meal of traditionally prepared, just-caught fish followed by a refreshing dip in the sea off the coast of Portofino.
- Ardmore Village & Inspiration of a Local Artist in Waterford, Ireland – Meet the locat artist known affectionately as “The Cow Lady” as she guides you during a hand-on painting class in her studio. Shelly loves to capture landscapes and people on canvas but admits that she is a bit fascinated with painting the local cows. During the session she will regales with tales of local life, history and lore. Of course, everyone returns home not just with fond memories, but their own personal masterpiece.
PLUS, OCEANIA'S OLIFE CHOICE
OF PERKS AND INCLUSIONS ADD VALUE TO YOUR FARE!
Ask us how!
Like this tour?
Super star!By SLee trip to Anywhere
Kyle is an awesome travel agent. He is very knowledgeable, fast, accommodating, and friendly! I would highly recommend Kyle for all travel needs.
Skip the 'landmarks'. Pass over the 'highlights'.&nb... more