- Porto. Nestled along the Douro River, Porto pulls you in with its labyrinthine cobbled streets, baroque splendor and the intoxicating allure of its world-famous port wine.
- Coimbra. Once Portugal’s medieval capital, this city enchants visitors with its historic university, Moorish alleyways and evenings fills with soulful fado that reverberates off its ancient walls. Perched along the Rio Mondego, this vibrant city offers a captivating blend of history and youthful energy.
- Lisbon. Set against the backdrop of seven hills, Lisbon offers a blend of old-world charm and modern dynamism, from historic tram rides to modern art scenes.
- NEW! Madeira. Untamed beauty and cultural richness converge in this jaw-droppingly beautiful island that offers you everything form verdant hiking trails to centuries-old wine cellars. Known as the “Garden of the Atlantic,” this Portuguese archipelago is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts with its dramatic landscapes while also serving as a hidden haven for wine connoisseurs with its Madeira wine – a storied drink with a history as rich as the island itself.
- NEW! Azores. Dubbed the “Hawaii of the Atlantic,” the Azores offer a medley of experiences from whale-watching and hiking volcanic craters to soaking-in geothermal pools. Perfect for both the adventure travel and the solitude seeker, this island is a multifaceted gem in the heart of the Atlantic.
Like this tour?
Kyle is committed from start to finishBy Traci R trip to Anywhere
Kyle has helped us book travel for a variety of reasons from vacations to family emergencies. And he doesn’t just book the trip and stop there. When we had mechanical...
With sunshine, sleepy villages and sloping vineyards, Por... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea