- Southern Morocco: Marrakech, the Atlas Mountains & the Sahara - Southern Morocco exudes natural beauty and sparks the spirit of adventure at every single turn. An evening visit to the medina in Marrakech allows us to experience local music and dance. Set off on a hike in the incredible scenery of the Dades Gorge and take a camel ride at sunset to a desert camp to sleep in the Sahara under the array of stars. Walk amongst olive and juniper trees through the villages of Ouirgane and immerse yourself into daily life with a Berber family. If you're looking for the heart and soul of Morocco, this is it.
- Central Mexico: Oaxaca to Mexico City - Discover Central Mexico's depth on this immersion into the country's history, traditions and incredible food. Pedal through agave fields to a petrified waterfall and tour ancient pyramids, while taking in the heavenly aromas of tacos and mole while strolling the streets. The perfect balance of history, movement and flavours, this adventure will leave you hungry for more of everything Mexico has to offer.
- Cambodia & Thailand: Angkor Wat, Koh Chang & Cardamom Mountain Adventure - Exploring Southeast Asia goes from iconic to unexpected on this incredible nine-day adventure. The magnificent Angkor Wat in Cambodia sets the stage with its stunning sunrise, providing a glimpse of the adventures ahead. Next, you'll be whisked away on motorbikes by local women to partake in the creation of a delectable meal in a Cambodian village. You'll then explore the Cardamom Mountains on foot and by kayak, with your experience actively contributing to the preservation of this protected area. And as the grand finale, soak up the tranquillity of a Thai island, featuring more kayaking, beach barbecues, and epic sunsets.
- Japan: Kyoto, Tokyo & the Michinoku Coastal Trail - Japan is a country made for adventure seekers, while bridging modern and ancient traditions. From discovering the villages outside Kyoto on foot and kayaking Japan's deepest lake, to walking the breathtaking Michinoku Coastal Trail, this adventure dives deep into Japan's past and present, while using each day to explore outdoors.
- Zimbabwe & Botswana: Chobe, Hwange & Lake Kariba - Big news: safariing in Africa is no longer a sedentary affair with this 12-day adventure that takes you truly off the beaten path. Explore Lake Kariba by boat and discover Matusadona National Park — one of Zimbabwe's hidden gems — on your own two feet. Glamp in Chobe National park and cross through Hwange National Park on an open-air train car, staying on the lookout for elephants the entire time. If you've come looking for the adventure of a lifetime, this is it.
Like this tour?
Great documentation, communication, and helpfulness.By Peter Lee trip to Anywhere
Kyle did a great job arranging our Insight Tour. Previously, we had to cancel a tour, which Kyle also assisted with resolving. Great documentation, communication, and helpfulness.
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea