Cycle along the Loire River, passing by classic quaint villages and the verdant countryside in the north west of France.
You haven’t seen chateaux until you’ve seen the ones in France. Marvel at the Chateau de Chenonceau, which spans the banks of the Cher River, and the acclaimed Chateau de Villandry, among others.
Consider the option of visiting a chateau turned museum, showcasing Leonardo da Vinci’s designs and how he spent his final years of life in the nearby town of Amboise.
Explore the vineyards of Vouvray, near Villandry, for an optional tasting, and discover why this region is known for its aged chenin blanc wines.
Complete your cycling journey in the township of Angers, with its history dating back centuries, and buildings to suit.
Like this tour?
Fantastic customer service!By Michele D trip to Anywhere
We recently took a trip to Costa Rica to celebrate my husband’s birthday with 3 other couples. Kyle took time and care with all of us to ensure that the...
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now